Current & Recent Cases
California Employment Law Attorney – (818) 423-4455
At Boyamian Law, we believe full-heartedly in doing everything we can to
uphold our clients’ rights in complex, high-stakes employment law
conflicts. Led by Attorney Michael Boyamian, we proudly represent people
who have not been paid their full wages, who have been discriminated against
due to a protected class, who have been harassed at work due to their
private lives, and so many more. It is our mission to ensure every employee
is respected and their rights are protected.
Five of the most important things you should do or know as an employee are:
- Research your basic rights as an employee and know them back-to-front,
especially when it comes to wage and hour laws and violations.
- Do not be afraid to enforce your rights with the help of our California
Let us decide if your case is valid. Do
not let your employer tell you it is invalid, as they might be trying to discourage
you from taking legal action.
- You can demand comprehensive copies and explanations of your rights as
an employee and your paystubs from your employer.
- If your paystubs are overly-complicated, take them to our California employment
law firm for a confidential review. Complex paystubs are sometimes used
to conceal wage violations in all the numbers.
Many of these aforementioned issues are common in the employment law cases
we have successfully managed for clients. To get a better understanding
of the scope of our abilities, we invite you to take a look at some of
the recent or current employment law cases being managed by Employment
Law Attorney Michael Boyamian of Boyamian Law.
Current and recent employment law cases we are pursuing include:
- Beverly Wilshire Hotel and Ace Specialty Maintenance
- City Cab
- City Center Parking
- CVS - Other Matters
- CVS - Training Modules - Unpaid Time
- Daily Press
- Du-Par's Restaurants
- First Student, Inc.
- Galpin Motors
- ICare Financial
- Joseph Eletto Transfer, Inc.
- KAG West LLC
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kennedy-Wilson, Inc.
- Korea Times
- La Pizza Loca
- Macy's and Eletto
- Macy's and XPO Logistics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Rite Aid
- San Gabriel Transit
- Sears, Roebuck, and Co.
- Sempra Energy
- Southern California Edison
- Southern California Gas Company
- True Food Kitchen
- XPO Logistics
To retain the services of our employment lawyer in Glendale, CA contact our law firm
(818) 423-4455 at any time. We look forward to hearing from you.