Your Best Interests Are Our Priority
Glendale Divorce Attorneys
Providing Quality Advocacy for Families Throughout Los Angeles
One of the most challenging cases in family law is divorce. The emotional hardship and financial and legal obstacles in divorce cases can seem too overwhelming for a person to endure. However, with the support and professional representation of an experienced divorce lawyer in Glendale, you can get through your divorce with minimal stress and worry.
At Boyamian Law, you can benefit from the experience and sophisticated legal representation our team of experienced divorce attorneys offers. Our legal team is comprised of some of the most accomplished legal professionals in California. Few California attorneys have the distinction of being considered a specialist in their practice. However, not will you find a family law specialist at our firm, but you will find yourselves in the capable hands of an award-winning legal team whose achievements have been recognized in the legal community throughout the years.
Get Effective Divorce Representation
Legal issues concerning marriage and domestic relations are primarily governed by state law. As a result, matters concerning the dissolution of marriage—known commonly as “divorce”—are resolved under the California Family Code.
Under California law, a married couple can terminate their marriage by filing a divorce petition with the court. In divorce cases, courts are concerned with resolving certain issues, so the parties or their children are not prejudiced by their separation. In a sense, a divorce case is a mashup of various family law issues. Ideally, the parties could reach a private agreement on such issues. However, when the parties cannot agree on essential matters—such as property division and child custody—the courts are responsible for reconciling the parties’ conflict in a just and fair manner.
You can count on our dedicated divorce attorneys to deliver legal support and representation in the following divorce matters:
- Spousal support: When a couple separates after years of marriage, one spouse often lacks the financial capacity to live at the marital standard of living on their own. As a result, the other spouse may be obligated to provide financial assistance after divorce through spousal support. Whether you are seeking spousal support or are disputing your former spouse’s request for support, you can benefit from the advice of our experienced family lawyers.
- Property division: A significant point of conflict in divorce cases involves the allocation of assets and liabilities between spouses. In California, issues concerning the division of property upon divorce are determined according to California community property rules. Generally, all community property is equally divided between spouses. To make sure your financial interests are not neglected during your divorce, you should turn to the professional legal advice of our family law attorneys.
- Child custody & visitation: When the parents of a minor-aged child get divorced, they must resolve questions regarding their respective rights and responsibilities as parents. When they cannot reach a compromise about the care and custody of their children, the court may issue custody and visitation orders to preserve or promote the child’s best interests. Depending on the circumstances, the parents may share joint physical or legal custody of the child. Sometimes awarding one parent sole physical or legal custody is the option that best serves the interests. Our legal team will guide you through complicated child custody and visitation matters that arise in your divorce.
- Child support: After the parents of a minor child get divorced, they will no longer live together. Therefore, each parent is legally obligated to provide adequate financial support to secure their child’s basic needs. Generally, each parent owes their child them same percentage of their financial resources as if they still lived together. The precise amount of child support a parent owes is calculated according to California’s statutory child support guidelines. We can provide you with legal counsel and advocacy to make sure your child’s needs are covered.
- Post-judgment modifications: At the conclusion of divorce proceedings, the court may issue its final judgment, including specific orders that remain in effect for years—such as spousal support, child custody, and child support orders. However, the circumstances relevant to those orders might change materially, disrupting the purpose such orders served. As a result, a party will be justified in trying to modify the terms of those orders in light of the changed circumstances. Our dedicated divorce lawyers can help you pursue or contest modifications of divorce terms to protect your interests.
- Mediation: Divorce proceedings often can be burdened by conflict, depending on the specifics of each case. Litigation risks escalating the conflict between divorcing spouses, potentially harming important family bonds. Mediation is a method of alternate dispute resolution that emphasizes cooperation and compromise with private settlement as the ultimate goal. Mediation can potentially save the parties from undergoing tremendous financial hardship and personal heartache.
Contact Boyamian Law for Quality Legal Representation During Your Divorce
Divorce is one of the most stressful events anyone can experience during their lifetime. Not only are the parties’ most intimate and personal relationships disrupted, but they also face significant financial and legal consequences that can last for years after the divorce. You should not have to endure more hardship than necessary.
To help you get through your divorce, you should seek the advice of an experienced divorce attorney in Glendale. At Boyamian Law, our legal team provides compassionate representation and zealous advocacy throughout Los Angeles County. Backed by years of legal experience, you can count on us to have your back during divorce proceedings so you can find a just and cost-effective resolution to your divorce.
"Unlike other attorneys, she is not desperate to get clients, so she won't drag your case to just get money off you. She really takes the time to get to know what you care about the most and delivers results! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!"Anush H.
"Taline Boyamian and her powerful female team championed my difficult and multi dimensional divorce proceedings in such a way that it might only be rivaled by the team who brought Bill Cosby to justice."Lesley V.
"Taline and her team are awesome. Pure and simple. My divorce was extremely long and unnecessarily complicated. Taline and Katrina handled it expertly, Taline laid out all of the options and obstacles up front and delivered on my expectations."Robert W.
"Fantastic attorney, really smart and makes you feel she cares. VERY STRONGLY RECOMMEND, with her you have a great ally! She is dynamite in court and argued for me really well. Could not do better that team Boyamian on your side!"George H.
"Taline Boyamian works in a professional, personal, and comprehensive manner. Working with someone that understood the sensitivity of our family case, but still had the legal wherewithal and professional acumen to bring it all together, was a true pleasure."P.B.
Personalized SolutionsNo two cases are the same; we take the time to get to know our clients and ensure they are provided with a solution customized to fit their goals.
Our trial-winning attorneys balance their aggressive representation in court with their compassionate, caring support for each client.
Experienced AdvocatesWith decades of combined experience, our attorneys understand the complexities of your legal matter and will prioritize your goals.
Recognized & Trusted
Our attorneys are members of distinguished bar associations and have garnered top-honor awards for their work within the legal community.